Monday, January 24, 2011

love of my life...

Hi! Hope everyone had a great weekend...Theres a challenge going on over at SCS and its been a while since I did a Clean and Simple Challenge and I LOVE them! The challenge was to use flourishes on your card in some way....I chose this designer paper and found a vellum sentiment that I layered on white then black and added some bling bling...Thanks so much for stopping by and if you get a chance check out the challenge here.
Supplies: DCWV and Recollections Papers, Bling, Pop Dots and Vellum Sentiment

6 comments:

Gabriela said...

Oh my goodness Cookie - your B&W vellum card is so elegant. Breathtaking!

TrishG said...

I saw this one on SCS but I thought I would comment here again. Great card Cookie! I love the black and white and vellum and embellishments. Fantastic job!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Cookie! Your black and white cards are pure elegance. I love it!

Gisèle said...

Cookie, this card is abosolutely spectacular. I love everything about it!

marilynprestonn said...

Very stylish and beautiful card Cookie. Oh how time flies! Just wanted to say that I am still thinking of you and Mark...update if you can sweetie.

Hugs, Peggyxo

Shobana said...

Wow! Looks so elegant this black and white card!