Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lots of Love (Card/Stickers)

Ok I am taking a bit of a break from Betsy Bell (even though I love her!)....I wanted to share a card that I recently made that is super easy and has a two in one purpose! This would be a great Valentine card to give to one of the younger people in your life or anyone who loves stickers! Although I didnt have that in mind when I made the card, I got a comment over at SCS from someone who said it makes a great card and gift for those who love stickers! I found a strip of these puffy heart stickers at Walmart for only 99 cents and you can get two cards or more depending on how big you want your matting to be...This size would make for two cards...You just cut the strip in half leaving the hearts right on the strip (I did have to move a few so I could cut evenly then put some back) add pop dots behind the hearts so you cant see them then matted it on white then red....A Clean and Simple card with a little something extra! Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! I really appreciate it.....Have a great week!
Supplies: Puffy Heart Stickers from Walmart, Papers by SU and Recollections and Pop Dots (that's it!)

6 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Fantastic card! Love those puffy heart stickers!

SmilynStef said...

One of my favorite cards in the IC gallery ... so very clever and absolutely adorable.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is fantastic! You are so creative!

JulieHRR said...

EEP!!! BRILLIANT!!! ..............THUD!!!

Gisèle said...

This is another fabulous Valentine card! I think I may case it but use stamps instead of stickers. So creative!

postcard printing said...

Oh wow beautiful card! This card is so wonderful! You are so creative. Very clever and absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing.