Friday, September 25, 2009

UR Delightful

Heres another card from the Set of 6 I have been working on...The challenge over at SCS is to somehow incorporate the letters SOS...So mine is Soft Green, Onyx Black and Square Letters.
I popped up the letters U and R on pop dots as well as the Delightful...I punched out the butterfly using Martha Stewarts Punch and added some bling for fun...Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Wonderful Weekend!
Supplies: Best Occasions Scrap Pack, Halcraft Cardstock, MS Butterfly Punch, Pop Dots and Bling

2 comments:

Gabriela said...

This is perfectly delightful. I love it! Your creativity is astounding. I could never come up with sush a variety.

Susan Raihala said...

I love all your cards with this color scheme/paper, but this one is my favorite. Look for it tomorrow on the favorites thread!