Tuesday, September 29, 2009

OCT 31st...

Ok I know its not Wednesday yet and I planned on posting this then but I decided to get this in early because tomorrow I wanted to spend some time with my Daughter and Grandson...So heres my Halloween card for today...I LOVE making cute, whimsy cards and when I got this cat sticker in the mail I couldnt wait to make a card using her...Isnt she cute! I added a bit of bling to her for fun and spelled out OCT with these letters I found at Target (which by the way you can get the cat there too in the dollar spot) and put the cat on top. I took my colors from the cat and went from there...After I put the OCT on the card I felt like it needed to be more specific so I added the 31st (which is a rub on from Targets dollar spot too) and punched it out with a circle punch...A black brad was added and some satin ribbon...I will have another Halloween card to share on Thursday...They are getting pretty addicting! Blame it on JulieHRR hehe...who by the way has some AWESOME cards on her site Paper Trufflez... Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs...

Supplies: Debbie Mumm and DCWV Papers, MM Brad, Offray Ribbon, Dimensional Cat Sticker and Rub On from Target Dollar Spot, Marvy Circle Punch, Pop Dots and Bling

1 comment:

Gabriela said...

Me-owwwwww! Love this kitty card! M daughter loved it too. She is always meowing at me and we're not even "cat people"! Your artistry is marvelous!