Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Trick or Treat...

I know you guys are probaly getting sick of me posting Halloween cards by now...but I try to share whatever I have been making with you so heres another one...This card uses another one of the clear dollar stamps from Inkadinkado and a web punch my sweet Aunt Lori sent me....Hi Aunt Lori if you reading this "YOUR THE BEST!" I stamped the image twice so I could cut out and pop up the witch hat....a bit of stardust was added to the buckle for some sparkle Recollections has out some stuff, their Halloween Brads are awesome! Thanks so much for stopping by!! Hugs...Cookie
Supplies: Stamp by Inkadinkado (Dollar clear), Stazon Ink Black, DCWV and Debbie Mumm Papers, Pop Dots, Sakura Stardust Pen, Web Punch (Martha Stewart?), Brads by Recollections

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the popped up hat! Perfection, Cookie!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I *never* get sick of Halloween card! :)

Susan Raihala said...

Love it! Those brads are totally fab, as are the border punch and the popped hat. Too fun!

Patty Gorka said...

Nope, not sick of Hallweeon cards, keep them coming!!! Love the web punch you used, what a great aunt you have!