Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Special Request...

Wow it seems like forever since I posted last! Its been a busy time for me with school starting back up but things are calming down a bit now...A very sweet lady who has been so very kind to purchase many cards from me had a special request...she wanted me to make her a card to give a special person in her life who just happens to be a Police Officer...I didnt have any stamps so I made a trip to Michaels and found this cute set by Jolees...I just love the variety they have! You can find something for any occassion! I combined the striped paper (which I thought had a nice manly look to it) with a solid blue a bit lighter than the uniform....She wanted the inside to read "Happy Birthday to the Top Cop".
Supplies: Jolees Grande Stickers, DCWV Papers, Pop Dots

2 comments:

Gabriela said...

This is fabulous, Cookie. I adore the red and white striped DP and of course the Jolee's embellishments are perfect.

Susan Raihala said...

Glad you're back! What a fun, fun card. You always integrate stickers so perfectly in a design, and when I use them, they look, well, stuck on. I gotta pay attention to how you do this!