Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thank you...

This is one of the sets that I was so blessed to get from my Aunt Lori! Isnt it CUTE!! I just love Hedgehogs...This layout is one of my all time favorites I use it all the time when I am not making Clean and Simple cards...A while back I saw these charms at Joannes and picked a pack up for my daughter who makes bracelets, they say "handmade with love" on them which are perfect for me since thats my blog description...When I showed them to my Aunt at the store they found their way to my house too...She's my FCM (Fairy Craft Mother)...You will need to have a jumper ring on hand to attach to it so it will dangle...The mouse is popped up for dimension as well as the whole matted image...I put together two punched out Giga Scalloped Punches and taped them together as a mat for the image too, its good to make sure you fill up the scallop mat as much as you can to insure you hide where you put the two together as much as possible...Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs....Cookie

Supplies: SU Hedgehog Happiness, Stazon Black Ink,DCWV and Halcraft Papers, Brad Stickers,Ribbon, Charm,Pop Dots, Watercolor Pencils by Kimberly, SU Blender Pen,Marvy Giga Square Punch

5 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Awwwww, how cute is this! Love your coloring, too!

Ann said...

These hedgies are so cute! Sweet color combo, too!

Gabriela said...

Hedgehogs have a very special place in my heart too! I don't have s ingle yet, but I will some day. Your card just melts my heart and I adore that tiny heart shaped padlock charm. Positively "charm"ing!

Pauline said...

Super cute card, Cookie, very pretty :o)

Dawn said...

Pretty card, love the heart charm!