Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pretty Paper...

Everytime I see Pretty Paper I think of the Roy Orbison song "Pretty Paper" and start humming it...even though its about Christmas...Such a pretty song...This year DCWV has some pretty papers in their Summer Stack, I just LOVED the colors in this particular paper but with it having images and writing on it I didnt have any stamps that did it justice so I just decided it was pretty enough left alone....So I cut out an image from the paper and paired it with a coordinating sheet also in the stack to make a super quick, easy clean and simple card! To give the paper image more substance I cut out a piece of cardstock and taped the image right on top then popped it up......Some bling was added for interest and fun....Thanks for stopping by and Have a Wonderful Weekend!! Hugs....Cookie :D
Supplies: DCWV Summer Stack and Halcraft Papers, Bling and Pop Dots thats it!

Of course I have to post Roy Orbison singing "Pretty Paper" now...

5 comments:

Ann said...

Love the idea of using pp like a stamp--it looks great! I love the colors!

Gabriela said...

You're so right Cookie! A very pretty card and thanks for uploading the wonderful Roy Orbinson song. Such a soulful voice!

Susan Raihala said...

I was wondering what stamp set you used, LOL! Wonderful use of pp. TFS!

Debbie said...

Cookie, you are a genius! I love this card. I never thought of doing that and it is so pretty! Thanks for the tunes too.

Maile Belles said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Great idea for the image!