Friday, July 17, 2009

Bride To Be....

Happy Friday! Our niece is having a Bridal Shower in August and I wanted to make her a card now so I won't be rushed at the last minute...I was hoping to make her one using a Stampin Up set, but didnt have it or know anyone who did, so when I saw this adorable Jolee's Stickers Set I just LOVED it! The only draw back is our niece has blonde hair! I wish they made them with different hair colors but she was still too cute to pass up...I walked around the craft store looking at papers that I thought would compliment the set and came up with the gingham and bright pink to go with the bright pink on her bouquet...You can't see in the photo but I scored a couple of lines in the white on the card to mimic a chair rail (I wish I would have made it a bit thinner)...I then placed the goodies around at her feet...These stickers are a quick and fun way to make a special card and they were on sale at Joanns for 40% off! I used some of the gingham paper to trace and cut out a flap for the envelope so it coordinates...
Have a Wonderful Weekend!! Hugs...Cookie
Supplies: Jolee's Bridal Shower Set, DCWV and MM Papers, Score

4 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

LOVE THIS! Every time I make a card with stickers, it looks like I made it with, well, stickers. You've integrated premade pieces PERFECTLY into a wonderful card your niece will LOVE! You ROCK!!!!

Ann said...

Gorgeous, fun, and cool all in one!!!

Scrubbysue said...

This turned out cute cookie! and congrats to your niece!

Debbie said...

Very cute card and fun too!