Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer Daisy

To continue the Happy Summer feel I thought this card would qualify...Its for the CAS24 Challenge over at SCS...I have been stuck when it comes to layouts lately so I wanted to try something a bit different...I just play around trying different things till it feels right that for me can sometimes take the longest when making a card...I used my Marvy Daisy Punch and punched out two flowers and a mini glue dot to combine the two then a bit of bling for sparkle! Very easy! The orange panel is popped up for dimension...If you have a chance give this challenge a try! Its a great one for a Happy Summer card! TFL! Have a Wonderful Day!
Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net
Supplies: Marvy Daisy, Martha Stewart Butterfly Three in One Punch, DCWV and Halcraft Papers, Bling, Pop and Glue Dots

7 comments:

Gabriela said...

Cookie - your card is precious. It's such a happy one. While I don't own that particular daisy punch, I think I may just have to run out and pick one up. TFS your beautiful card.

Susan Raihala said...

Oh, what a fabulous card, Cookie!!!! Love that daisy!

Dawn said...

These colors are perfect together! Wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

Such a stylish card

Marion x

Lisa H. said...

this card is gorgeous! some how I missed it in the gallery, but I'm so glad I see it here! love your use of the colors.

Debbie said...

Very pretty, Cookie! The colors are wonderful and the daisy looks so pretty sitting up there with a spot of bling, love it!

Becky Carafa said...

This is so fabulous!