Monday, June 8, 2009

Ruff Day...

For the Clean and Simple Challenge over at SCS I used Stampin Up's Bow Wow set (This set was given to me by my Aunt Lori who I call my Fairy Craft Mother) I stamped the dog on kraft paper since using kraft paper was part of the challenge I then cut her out and popped her up for dimension and added some paper glaze to her nose for shine...A bit of pink watercolor was added to her ears and cheeks...If you have time check out the challenge here Have a Wonderful Day!

Suppies: SU Bow Wow Stamp Set, Giga Scallop and Circle Punch, Watercolor Pencil, Paper Glaze, Pop Dots, Ribbon, Silver Jumper Ring, DCWV Papers

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

5 comments:

Victoria said...

Adorable Lori. Love CAS cards and how you've stamped the dog onto Kraft card!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

Susan Raihala said...

Cookie, I love this! So, so cute! And a great take on the challenge. Haven't had a chance to do it yet myself. Sigh.

Pauline said...

Cute card, and I never knew a dog could blush :o)
Hugs

Anonymous said...

I live in England and have only just found your lovely blog with your beautiful cards on it.
I am in awe I really am.

Marion x

Ali Manning said...

Another beauty Cookie! The little tag attached to the ribbon is adorable!