Wednesday, June 17, 2009

DAD

Can you tell I have been making alot of Fathers Day cards? I found these letter cards in my stash and thought they would make an interesting card...It was one of those things where you keep them around because you know you will eventually use them for something...And so I did! I popped up the letters with pop dots for dimension and then added silver faux brad stickers on top of every other red dot on the "A" for interest...Thanks for stopping by! Hugs...Cookie :)

Supplies: DCWV and Halcraft Papers, Pop Dots, Brad stickers, letter cards

5 comments:

Ann said...

I love the LO and those silver brads!

Susan Raihala said...

great card! love the different border for the A and the way you used the faux brads...very cool!

Gabriela said...

Before I open your blog, I always take a dep breath and prepare myself to be wow'd. I always know I'm going to be in for a real treat. Your Dad card is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, another great Fathers Day card.

Marion x

Pauline said...

Great card, Cookie, well done:o)