Monday, April 13, 2009

Laugh Out Loud


Hi everyone! I hope you all had a Wonderful Easter...Before I tell you about the card I wanted to say Thank you so much for the sweet comments and encouragement on my blog I really appreciate it! Big Hugs!!! For this card I wanted to post something in keeping with the Spring so heres a card I made for my Niece who has a Birthday coming up soon...She has a great sense of humor so I thought this sentiment fit well...Inside I wrote Happy Birthday! Celebrate, Have Fun and Laugh Out Loud! I hope to get to the CAS10 challenge today so I can post a creation for that but till then I thought this was a happy colorful card to share. I hope you like it! Have a great day! (P.S. I ended up adding two tiny gems to the center of the butterfly thats not shown here)

Supplies: Colorbok Vellum Sentiment, DCWV Spring Pack, MS Butterfly Punch, MM Brads, Pop Dots, Offray White Sheer Ribbon

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow. Gorgeous card I love that paper. x

Gabriela said...

This is absolutely delightful! I adore your punched butterfly that's momentarily landed on your card (most likely attrasted by that yummy butterfly DP). Sensational!