Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Chipboard Happy


I have just recently been using chipboard alot more, I love looking at the dollar spot at Michaels and Joannes and finding fun stuff to use on my cards...This was for the CAS10 challenge over at SCS...For this challenge of making a monochromatic card I used the abbreviation chipboard of "happy" to pull my colors from...I paired it up with a chipboard shape and two shades of green and kept it very simple...I used pop dots to lift the dark green panel up just a bit then more pop dots on the chipboard for dimension...If you have a chance give this challenge a try it really gets you thinking! TFL! Have a Wonderful Day!


Supplies: Halcraft and DCWV Paper, Colorbok Chipboard, Pop Dots

3 comments:

stampinfrog said...

Cute card! Love the color(green).TFS
Hugs,Connie

Gabriela (Gabi With An Eye) said...

Another fabulous card! It's so professional looking. Just like store bought, but way better.

Michele Kovack said...

such a cute card! Love it!