Thursday, April 23, 2009

Butterflies

I had to make one more card for the CAS11 Challenge since its my favorite challenge of the week over at SCS I drew my inspiration from the colors in this room...I LOVED the look of the blue,green and brown together they look so calm but striking at the same time...This has a contemporary feel to it I think by using the strips of colors and different heights and spacing for interest....Thanks for stopping by and Thanks so much for the wonderful comments you have been leaving...I really appreciate it! Hugs...Cookie :)

Supplies: Paper DCWV, Halcraft, MS Three in One Punch, Bling and Pop Dots...Thats it! EASY!

7 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

THUD! Pick me up off the floor, please. OH MY GOSH...I am totally in love. Gotta, gotta, gotta CASE this. YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!

Debbie said...

Wow, this is quite captivating! Love the simplicity and beauty of it. The colors are fantastic together. TFS

Gabriela (Gabi With An Eye) said...

Oh I adore the white space and those butterflies! Just perfect!

Pauline said...

It's great, you do simple cards sooooooo well :o)
Hugs

April said...

Just found your blog via SCS blog thread. Love your style.

Michelle said...

Your cards are awesome! Love your style :)

Ann said...

This is a PERFECT CAS card! Love this LO!