Monday, September 8, 2014

Happy Birthday Nautical Style by Guest Designer Lori Hamilton

Hello! It's been a long time since I have posted anything... Some stuff going on that has kept me away for a bit. I hope to be posting a creation soon of my own but until then....I am so happy to have Designer Lori Hamilton in the spotlight today with this GREAT card she made using a Nautical Theme....I just LOVE how she stamped the image twice so she could cut out and pop up the red sails on the boat!  Her clouds are so wonderful and the textured paper give it such a nice contrast....I also love her choice of jute the red and white are perfect for this style card....and on the upper right corner the two red banners make this card full of great nautical details all over!  Thank you Lori for being our Guest Designer and sharing your wonderful creations with us....
Supplies:  Stamp set: SU Sail Away and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock:  SU Cherry Cobbler (sails and banners)
Other: SU Banner punch, SU Square Lattice Embossing folder, Tim Holtz red/white paper string, Taylored Expressions Cloud die (sponged clouds) and Spellbinders Double Ended Tags

1 comment:

Asiwriteibreathe said...

It is beautiful Cookie. I happen to be a fan of red, white and blue and the kind of Cape Cod look this creation has. Lori is an awesome cardmaker.

Peggyxo