Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Thinking of You Maribelle...


Hi!  Hope everyone is doing great!  So glad that its the time for flowers and spring colors!  I found this coloring page online and thought it would make a pretty image for a Birthday card I needed for a very sweet friend of mine Maribelle!  Happy Birthday Maribelle I hope you had a wonderful day!...I cut out and popped up one of the flowers for some dimension and used a couple of different fonts I found in my word program to make the sentiment right under the image...Three dots of bling were added for fun and a sheer white ribbon...I used the swiss dots folder for the pink strip behind the matted image...I hope you are having a wonderful spring so far!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Supplies:  Image online coloring page, Font by Word, Papers by SU and Recollections, Copic Markers, Bling, Ribbon and Pop Dots...

2 comments:

Asiwriteibreathe said...

Love this beautiful CAS card. It's your special talent that makes cas cards so beautiful, unique and colorful.

Hope you are doing well my dear Cookie.

Hugs and smiles, xo

Cookie said...

Sweet Peggy!
I was just over at your blog and left you a message but couldn't get it to post...Loved your card and the great news on your Step Daughters new place! How exciting!! Have a great weekend my friend! Hugs...