Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sew Happy Together...

Hi! Hope the New Year is off to a great start for you all...I wanted to share another clean and simple card with you using the same set from the previous post by TPC Studio...I got this set at Joannes a while back it has several images in the set...I stamped and cut out the sewing machine and popped in up for fun, added some silver stardust pen on parts of the machine...This would be great for a Valentine which is coming up next! Have a great day!
Supplies: Stamps by TPC Studio, Stazon Black Ink, Copic, Pop Dots and Stardust Silver Pen by Sakura
Ok now I have to play this song...lol...who remembers it?

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so sweet, Cookie! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and your New Year is off to a great start!