Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Want Candy...

I found this photo of a card I made during Halloween...If you stop by here very often you know how much I LOVE the embellishments by Recollections that they put out for all the different holidays and seasons...I know Penny knows! Hi Penny! She loves Recollections embellishments too...I just placed them on a white background just the way they came on the acetate...makes it super easy! Then I matted them with some coordinating colors and skewed them a bit for interest...Super easy but FUN and instant gratification Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Supplies: Embellishments by Recollections, Papers by SU and Recollections and Pop Dots

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Yummy colorful and fun card! :)

PennyH said...

Hi Cookie! Yes I know! :) Lol! Cute card!!! Love these colors together.