Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hoo Loves Ya Owl...

Hi! I hope your doing great! I finally got a chance to use this cute SU Owl Punch...And I combined it with some punched out clouds and part of another punch that makes the branch you see him sitting on...I also used my large circle punch and added a few star blings for fun...This card was so much fun to make and I really liked using the designer paper as part of the owl to coordinate with the left panel...It gives it a more completed look...Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great week....
Supplies: SU Punches (Owl and Bird Branch) Marvy Large Round Punch, Fiskars Cloud Punch, DCWV papers, SU Paper, Recollections Paper, Pop Dots, Ribbon and Star Bling

4 comments:

Jennie M said...

This is such a cute card! I love all of the details you added and the colors are perfect!

Anonymous said...

I love your paper piecing and all the little details, great card.

Chelsea said...

I absolutely adores this card and can't wait to make one similar. What a great idea!

Sunshine said...

Oh wow! Love this Owl card, he is so cute! Love the colours you have used:-)
Sunshine, New Zealand
www.ihearttostamp.blogspot.com