Sunday, June 12, 2011

BFF

I am dedicating this post to one of my BFFs...Her name is Dede...We have known each other for many, many years and I am proud to call her my friend...We share some great memories and I am so glad I found her again after years had passed with the help of the internet...I couldn't help but think of her when I made this card...I love ya Dede! Thanks for being my friend...

Supplies: Stamp by Penny Black (from my sweet Aunt Lori), Ink by Momento, Paper by SU, Recollections and MM, Pop Dots, Ribbon, Copics and Bling







4 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

This is darling, Cookie! What a great tribute to your friend Dede. I love the bling you added to the flowers in their hair.

marilynprestonn said...

Awwww friendship is the best don't ya think. Love, love, love this little Dee Dee card! Your friend will cherish it as your relationship I'm sure Cookie.
Just read a fine thought from Leo Buscalia this morning;

A SINGLE ROSE CAN BE MY GARDEN... A SINGLE FRIEND, MY WORLD!

I just had to share it, it was on a card in the mftwsc24 gallery and moved me. I've read alot of Leo's books and he is a funny and profound person.

Hugs to you and yours, Peggyxo

P.S. Of course I would love to hear about Mark, haven't sent him something in a while. How's he doing, is he home. Email me okay!

Jennie M said...

This is SO cute! What a sweet little image, your coloring is beautiful, your embellishments are adorable and I love the layout! This card is a perfect 10!!! :D

Gabriela said...

Goodness Cookie - your two little BFF dollies are adorable. Your work is pristine.