Friday, March 11, 2011

Wedding Anniversary

Hi! Hope you are doing great! I had so much fun making this card...I found this baroque frame on google images and resized,cut and layered it to make this anniversary card...To make it extra special I used the punched out cupids and attached them as if they were holding up the frame...Some bling was added for a bit of elegance...The center of the frame was cut out so I could pop it up for dimension...Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great weekend...
Supplies: Baroque Frame Image, Pop Dots, Bling, Punched Cupids and Edwardian Font

6 comments:

Kitty Kats Krafts said...

Lovely card, I love the cupids!

Sam x

Gabriela said...

Cookie - your little cupids are the perfect addition for this elegant anniversary card. You are so creative!

Helen F. said...

Such a sweet AND elegant Anniversary card, Cookie. Love the cupids and bling!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi cookie. THis is just beautiful. So elegant. hope all is well my sweet friend.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous, Cookie! I love the cupids holding up that stunning frame!

send the card said...

nice site and prefect card design