Tuesday, March 15, 2011

St. Patty...

Hey! Hope you all are doing great! I have been looking for a cute image to make St. Pattys Day cards and I finally found it! Of course it would be Pink Cat Studio where I would end up....They just released some really cute images just for St. Pattys Day...I found some green gingham in my stash to add to my yellow, orange and white cardstock...Some black brads for buttons and a bit of gold sakura pen for sparkle on the gold and his buckles...The hat and pot of gold were cut out and popped up for dimension...I was tempted to add something else but really wanted the focus to be on the popped up items...Thanks so much for stopping by...To find this cute set heres the link...
Supplies: Digi by Pink Cat Studio, Papers by SU, MM and Recollections, Pop Dots, Black Brads, Watercolor, Copic and Sakura Stardust Pen

3 comments:

Melissa said...

FANTASTIC Cookie!! Love the bright colours, great job!!
Hugs,
Melissa

Jessi Fogan said...

OMG, his cheeks!!! I love how you put this dapper little guy together :) So cute!

Emily Leiphart said...

He's adorable, Cookie! I love it!