Thursday, October 7, 2010

Trick or Treat (Bag)

There are so many great punches out there for Halloween...This card features Martha Stewarts products I added a bit of black paper to the back of the Trick or Treat bag so it shows through popped it up a bit and added some bats for fun paired with her fun paper she has out this year...I just took this one up to the shop and my hairdresser got it before I even put it in the card stand...I better go make another one! Thanks so much for stopping by today...I hope you have a great week! Hugs...Cookie
Supplies: Martha Stewart and DCWV Papers, Martha Stewart Punches (Bat and Trick or Treat Bag) and Pop Dots

2 comments:

Unknown said...

TOO CUTE!! I hadn't thought to look at MS's Halloween stuff because she usually goes very dark/scary with the holiday, but these are adorable! TFS!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is fabulous! I love it.