Sunday, October 10, 2010

Snoopy Online...

Hi! Hope you had a great weekend! This is a card I made for a SCS Challenge to make a card using a computer on it...I found this adorable Snoopy image that was perfect for the challenge...I kept if very clean and simple...A bit of paper glaze was added to the computer screen for shine...Attention! I am going to be putting up a card on Friday at 9pm eastern time and the first person to guess correctly under the comments section who the card is of will win a $10 dollar gift card from Michaels Craft Store (if more than one person guesses at the exact time there will be a drawing and winner will be announced on Saturday!)...Hope you play along!
Supplies: Snoopy Image, Pop Dots, Copics and Ribbon

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love this card of Snoopy and Woodstock. Brings back fond childhood memories.

Emily Leiphart said...

Cookie, this is so cute! I love little Snoopy clacking away while Woodstock spellchecks. Heehee.