Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pretty Bird...

Hi! I have been having some fun using these K&Company die cuts I got at Michaels for half off!Theres a challenge over at SCS to make a Clean and Simple card from a sketch...I ran my background paper through the cuttlebug using the swiss dots folder to give it some texture and interest...Popped up some of the pieces and added pears to the flower centers and butterfly...The colors were from the SCS Color Challenge
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!
Supplies: K&Company Die Cuts, Pop Dots, Pearls,Ribbon, MS Butterfly Punch, Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Folder

2 comments:

JulieHRR said...

Oh OH!!! I love what you've been doing with your package of die cuts! The colors are so pretty--this is LOVERLY!!! The other collage one is marvelous, too, Cookie!!!

Helen F. said...

What a Gorgeous card, Cookie. Love the colors and every element just 'popping' to life. I Have so many die cuts sitting somewhere (?) in my craft room--need to get 'em out and used up :)