Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cards for Mark Meyer

Todays post is very close and dear to me....its dedicated to our Nephew Mark Meyer who just recently was diagnosed with Lymphoma and is undergoing treatment I had posted about it not too long ago on this blog then a sweet angel named Peggy aka marilynprestonn sent me an email wanting to know if it was ok to get some cards to Mark (here is her post about Mark...)I was in awe of her kindness as well as the family...What a wonderful thing to do! Then what I like to call the "Splitcoast Angels" started sending cards from all over! What a blessing this is for Mark!! This will bring such a smile to his face and I know it will be good for him to know how many people are thinking of him during this time...Mothermark and gbedwright have started challenges today posted here and here in honor of Mark...You are all so wonderful and I want to say Thank You from the bottom of my heart!!! I am hoping to get photos of Mark with his cards and be able to share them if I can....To everyone who has sent a card to Mark or who is planning on it...Many blessing to you for being part of putting a smile on his face...Hugs and Love to you all!! Cookie...aka Stampgroover
Supplies: Pink Cat Studio Digi, Page Pebble, Pop Dots, Copics, Ribbon, Black Rhinestone on dog nose,circle punches and star brad
Here is another link to the story and donations for Mark Meyer....

2 comments:

marilynprestonn said...

Awwww Cookie, I just love this little football player. You do make your cards with care and love, it shows!

I am so proud and mostly happy to be able to do this for Mark and his loved ones.

Hugs, Peggy

jovialjudi said...

Cookie this card is amazing! You always do such crisp and clean designs. Love this little guy! And Peggy is an angel. So sweet of her...that is just her way and aren`t we all lucky to know her!!
Best wishes to Mark...I am sending him and his parents another card. Hugs, Judi