Wednesday, January 6, 2010

love abbreviated...

Hey! Its cold here in The Sunshine State and I have been working on my Valentine cards and staying warm...On this card I used a vellum quote to put over a piece of white cardstock (tip on tape not showing through make the vellum long enough to go around the stock and tape on back)
I then punched out a pink heart and slid it between the vellum and cardstock (a bit of tape on back of the heart keeps it from falling all the way through) a bit bling and thats it...A Clean and Simple Design for A Valentine...Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Supplies: Paper by Halcraft and DCWV, Bling by Recollections, Pop Dots, Heart Punch by Stampin Up and Vellum by Colorbok

2 comments:

Gabriela said...

Cookie this little valentine card is perfect! I may have to borrow your idea and use it for my valentine's this year. Just perfect!

Susan Raihala said...

OMG Cookie! You've just inspired me to pull out define your life and play. Great thing to do on this snow day!

Bless you, Cookie, for being such an inspiration with your lovely and creative cards!