Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Elvis (Kuuipo)

I am dedicating this post to Elvis...Today would have been his 75th Birthday and I sure wish I could have seen him perform live...I sure miss him...In the movie "Blue Hawaii" Elvis sang a song called Kuuipo which means "sweetheart" in Hawaiian...I have TCM on right now who are showing Elvis movies and concerts all day and night...I cant wait till tonights shows which are "Elvis on Tour" and "Thats The Way It Is" my favorite since it shows his live performances in Vegas...I just got done watching one of my favorite movies called "Girl Happy" Shelly Fabares one my favorite leading actress in his films...This card goes along with the LSC challenge today over at SCS...Have a GREAT Weekend everyone! Thanks for stopping by...Heres a video with some scenes from "Blue Hawaii" set to "Kuuipo (Sweetheart)." Happy Birthday Elvis You Sweetheart You!"
Supplies: SU Heart Punch, Vellum, Pop Dots, DCWV and Halcraft Papers and Bling