Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy New Year!


Now that Christmas has come and gone its time to get ready for a New Year! And its almost here...I hope you all had a Wonderful Christmas and you were able to be with the ones you love...I wanted to share this CAS (Clean and Simple) style card I just made using this fun Party Silhouette by A Muse I thought it would be fun to put a clock with it that put the emphasis of midnight on it so I found an image on google and resized it,used my circle punch, then added a small black brad to the center for fun...To give it some pattern without taking too much away from the image I found this gingham ribbon to finish it off...Sorry this didnt photograph the best since theres a bit of overcast here in the Sunshine State...Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a Blessed New Year!! Hugs, Cookie...
Supplies: Halcraft and DCWV, Ribbon, A Muse Stamp, Pop Dots, Clock Image,Brad, Marvy Circle Punch

2 comments:

Gabriela said...

Isn't this the perfect New Year card! You continue to impress me with your robust variety of cards and themes. This one's just perfect! Happy New Year to you Cookie.

Susan Raihala said...

Oh, this is wonderful! So festive and fun for New Year's Eve!