Sunday, December 13, 2009

Chipboard Happy!

Ok I admit it...I am chipboard happy! I found some adorable chipboard pieces at Michaels and couldnt resist...I just wish I could get several of one type so I can make more cards of one kind for the holidays...They are so fast and easy, I feel a bit guilty I didnt spend enough time on them, but love the way the chipboard looks...Theres a challenge going on over at SCS to make a Clean and Simple card using curves, so I used my curvy chipboard for this card...Some bling was added to the chipboard for fun and I found some ribbon that tied in with the design (no pun intended). I just got done watching White Christmas its a tradition...I still get teary eyes when the General walks in the room filled with soldiers at the Inn...Gets me everytime...Heres one of my favorite songs from the movie and I can vouch that it really does work to count your blessings instead of sheep to help you go to sleep...Not sure why but when I tried it and started thinking of the little things I take for granted like a bed, clothes, hot water what I consider blessings I started to nod off...pretty neat...Have a wonderful week! Thanks for stopping by! Hugs...Cookie
Paper by Halcraft and MM, Chipboard, Bling, Pop Dots, Ribbon

2 comments:

Gabriela said...

Another beautiful card, Cookie. That's really cute how your green dotted ribbon coordinates perfectly with the little banner on the chipboard. Just lovely.

Susan Raihala said...

What fabulous colors! And the curves are a great interpretation of the challenge!