Monday, December 14, 2020

Beachy Christmas for Rick

 

I wanted to make my hubby a special card this year.  He's been through so much and I am so grateful he will be here to share another Christmas with us.  He went through cancer and quad bypass surgery and he's finally feeling better!  He loves the beach and I had a blast making him this card!  I ended up adding teardrop bling on the Christmas lights on the palm tree!  He 
actually gave me that idea after he opened it (he said Im surprised you didnt put bling on the lights on the palm.)

Bits of red bling were added to the wreath on the van too.  Silver sakura pen was applied to Santas glasses n bucket. 

I am so lucky to have such a wonderful hubby!  I love you Rick!

Supplies: MFT Stamps, Pop Dots, Teardrop Bling, Red Bling Dots,Copics, Sakura Stardust Pen


No comments: