Saturday, December 22, 2018

Delivery 2018

Christmas is almost here and I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and the Happiest New Year!  I wanted to share a card I made during the holiday season.  I like to make cards while the tree and house are decorated because it puts me in the spirit. But I think next year I will start a bit earlier with making cards so I can spend more time embellishing them.  Today I want to share a card where I cut out the hedgehog and added dimensionals to give him a 3-D look. I tore some paper and popped it up in front to give the effect of snow and added glitter on the top of the snow bank and parts of the mailbox as well.  White ribbon was added and I punched out some musical notes to add to the white space on the top right.  Thank you for stopping by! 
Supplies: Penny Black, Papers by Recollection, Studio G Glitter, Offray Ribbon, Music Punch and Dimensionals

No comments: