Thursday, August 9, 2012

Paper Stack Card

Hi!  Hope you are having a great week so far!  I don't know about you but I have several designer packs of paper and sometimes I don't get around to using them especially if they are fancy ones since I tend to do alot of whimsy stuff...So I decided to get them out and use them...I ended up using the paper itself as the focus and cut and popped out the butterfly to give it dimension...Some bling was added and I matted the image and coordinated papers were also added...Then a pretty satin black ribbon and I was done...No stamping or coloring involved...And I used up some papers out of my stack...I ended up making a few for the shop....I hope you like it...Thanks for stopping by today...Have a great weekend...
Supplies:  Designer Paper Stack by DCWV, Paper by SU, Bling, Ribbon by Offray and Pop Dots by SU

1 comment:

PennyH said...

Cookie, this is gorgeous! It's so beautiful!