Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Hi! I wanted to take the time to wish each and everyone who stops by "A Very Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year!" This is a CAS card using the Recollections 3-D Embellishments from last year that I still have in my stash...Just put them on a cut out snowhill and blue background with stars in the sky behind them...I thought it would be a fun card to put on here with the snow falling over the blog...Hugs....Cookie
Supplies: Recollections Embellishments, Papers by SU and Recollections, Pop Dots, Twinkle Star Bling

2 comments:

PennyH said...

Hi Cookie! Cute card! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you!!

marilynprestonn said...

Hey Cookie,

Just stopped by to say hi and admire your fine work once more. Hope you guys had a happy holiday with family and friends.

Send my love to my little friend Mark.

Hugsxo Peggy