Friday, November 18, 2011

Recollections Christmas Collection 2011

Hey! I am starting to get in the mood for Christmas! I love seeing the CUTE 3-D stickers that Recollections comes out with for every holiday...This is one of the sets for the 2011 Christmas Series...Arent these guys the cutest! I love how they put so much detail in them bits of bling bling and some acetate for ice for them to skate on...I will be sharing more of the collection in the next few days and as I like to do CAS style to showcase the images just as they are...Just matting and placing and thats it! I even use the same layout they come in to make it super simple during a busy time! Thanks for stopping by today...Have a great weekend!
Supplies: Recollections 3-D Sticker Embellishments, Paper by SU and Recollections and Pop Dots

2 comments:

Gabriela said...

What an adorable little penguin card, Cookie. I just love your cards.

PennyH said...

I love it! You make such great cards with these cute 3-D stickers. I was just in Michaels last night & picked up a few myself. I couldn't resist since they were 40% off. Can't wait to see what else you have to share. :)