Friday, May 27, 2011

Bunny in High Heels...

Hi! Hope your having a wonderful weekend so far...I just LOVE this stamp my Aunt gave me a while back and I wish I would have inked it up sooner! On this card I cut out and popped up the shoes and her purse and put a silver bead on the purse front...Some Sakura Red Stardust Pen was used on her necklace for a bit of sparkle...I didnt have a scallop punch big enough so I pieced together two to get the size I wanted...just tape to secure it and if you make your image piece big enough you wont even see where you pieced it together! Isnt this the cutest bunny! I just love the lipstick she is wearing...Thanks so much for stopping by...
Supplies: Stampabilities Hopper, Stazon Ink Black, Papers by DCWV, SU and Recollections, Marvy Scalloped Punch, Pop Dots, Ribbon, Copics, Watercolor Pencil, Blender Pen, Sakura Stardust Red Pen and Silver Bed

1 comment:

Gabriela said...

Cookie - I adore your card and what a delightful image. Your coloring is superb!