Friday, December 10, 2010

JOY

Hi! Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season so far! This is a card I made last year with some chipboard I found at Targets Dollar Spot...Don't you just love those dollar spots? I just popped them up and added a snowflake charm and ribbon for a quick, clean and simple card...Thanks to everyone who has been asking about Mom...she is doing much better since her triple bypass surgery...Thanks for your kind words I really appreciate you all! Hugs....Cookie
Supplies: Chipboard Letter from Target, Halcraft and DCWV Paper, Pop Dots, Ribbon by Amuse and Snowflake Charm

6 comments:

Patty Gorka said...

I love Target's dollar spot, I'll have to look for some of these next time I'm there.

So sorry to hear about your mom, but glad to hear that she is doing well.

I love the way your photos are. How do you make the snow?

Gabriela said...

Oh Cookie, your JOY card is wonderful! You certainly have an eye for detail and all things beautiful. I'm thrilled to know your Mom is healing nicely. With your expert and loving care, she was sure to get well so quickly.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is a beautiful CAS card, Cookie! I love the fun letters and snowflake charm.

marilynprestonn said...

Hey Cookie! I love this. Getting ready for the holiday slowly this year. I didn't know about your mom, but I wish her well and that you will all be celebrating the holidays together.

I still think of Mark...hope he is doing good. Hugs, Peggyxo

marilynprestonn said...

...forgot to say, love your joy card. Cas are the best, and you do them so very well. :)

Unknown said...

Clean and simple and AMAZING! Love how you popped up the JOY...truly a nice touch...love this!