Monday, September 6, 2010

Stirring Up Trouble...

Hi! Happy Labor Day...I wanted to share another quick and easy Halloween card using those fun acetates by Martha Stewart and EK Success...These are the more whimsy ones I had told you about in my previous post....These are fun too because they sparkle! This is one of the large ones in the pack so it takes up alot of your card front...I used paper from her Halloween stack to go with this acetate witch....a bit of black satin ribbon for fun and your done! I do love stamping and coloring alot but when I am pressed for time its great to have these type of supplies around...A great deal for them too...Only 4.99 for 36 pieces! Plus use a coupon for another 40 percent off...Its a good deal...I hope you have a great day today... Thanks for stopping by....
Supplies: Martha Stewart and EK Success Papers and Acetate Die Cuts, Pop Dots and Ribbon

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Too cute! :)

Emily Leiphart said...

LOL, this card made me laugh! I love the paper with all the candy and the sparkly switch is awesome!

Helen F. said...

Another really fun card..such a cute witch! Love the sparkle paper, it's just the right touch.