Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Bill!

Hi! Hope you are doing great! This post is dedicated to my hair stylist and friend Bill Dodge his salon is Scizwiz Hair Salon and he and the staff are the BEST!...His Birthday is coming up very soon and this is the card I made for him...He has been so sweet to put my cards in his shop and I am very grateful for that....He is awesome at his job and a very kind person...I love ya Bill! Happy Birthday!!!
On this card I added Sakura Stardust Pen in Red for sparkle and stamped the moose twice so I could cut out a portion and pop it up for dimension...I love this stamp the only draw back is the banner is blank so you have to either write in it (and my writing is bad) or what I did was stamp the image scan it then open it in your photo program and add your own font, print it out and cut and pop it up over the original stamped banner...one good thing is you can put whatever you want that way and pick your own font...Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great week!
Supplies: Riley Stamp by Hanna Stamps, Black Ink by Stazon, DCWV Papers, Brad, Sakura Red Stardust Pen, Pop Dots, Watercolor Pencils, Faux Brad Stickers (on bottom right), Chalks by SU

No comments: