Monday, May 3, 2010

Look Twins!

Hi! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I had a request to make a card for twin girls and this is what I came up with...If you stop by here from time to time you know how much I love the Pure Inncence Digi Images from Heather Ellis...I kept it very simple and added special touches by using page pebbles over the balloon for dimension and shine...and then customized my envelope flap with gingham for fun....Thanks so much for stopping by...Have a great week!
Supplies: Pure Innocence Digi Image by Heather Ellis, DCWV, Making Memories and Halcraft Papers, Page Pebbles, Pop Dots, Copics and Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pen

3 comments:

Gabriela said...

Cookie - what an adorable card. I particularly like the way you made the twin on the right a tad smaller to give the impression that one is further back from the other. Superb!

Patty Gorka said...

What an adorable card, Cookie! This is just perfect for twins! Love the trailor too, that was a great movie!

Susan Raihala said...

Oh, Cookie, the envelope is a lovely touch I never ever think about. Sweet, sweet card!