Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mothers Day is coming up!

Well Mothers Day will soon be here so I am getting some cards created for the shop...I LOVE this paper by Paperbilities I am a sucker for pink and green pastels like this...I have been trying to put buttons on my cards more cause they do add a little something extra especially when you thread them...Michaels has the CUTEST containers of buttons in the dollar section...I grabbed pink and green but I am going to have to go back for more colors cause I just love the different sizes they have and the container is adorable...If you get a chance check it out! Hope your having a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by...Hugs...Cookie

Supplies: Papers by Halcraft, DCWV and Paperbilities, Buttons, Ribbon, Watercolors, Copic, Pop Dots, Thread and Stazon Ink in black

1 comment:

Susan Raihala said...

What a hip and pretty card!