Tuesday, November 24, 2009

PEACE

I have been busy making Christmas cards for the shop and finding some fun ways to use my newest purchase this Martha Stewart Dove Punch...On this card I punched a tiny hole so I could insert a silver jumper ring to thread through the green ribbon and pretty chipboard my Aunt found at Targets Dollar Spot to spell out the word "PEACE"...I hope you all have a Wonderful Thanksgiving this Thursday....Hugs...Cookie
Supplies" Target Chipboard, DCWV Paper, Pop Dots, Ribbon, Martha Stewart Dove Punch, Silver Jumper Ring


3 comments:

Gabriela said...

Cookie - I'm crazy over your Peace dove. Perfect card! Seriously!

Susan Raihala said...

What a great use of the dove...gotta try that with some of my stash of jump rings! Great card and fab use of color for a festive card!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Cookie, and I love how you have used different papers for the letters.

Marion x