Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Baby...

I made this card a while back and wanted to share it with you...I had these letters for a long time before I knew what I would use them for, then it hit me when I was making a baby card that they would be perfect! I pulled the colors from the blue/green plaid and thread the letter beads through the ribbon using my paper piercer to help guide it through to the other side...This made is so much easier...I then used my scalloped scissors to cut the edge and paper piecer to punch the holes...This card went to my niece who just had a baby boy...Congrats to them!!
Supplies: K&C Papers, Letter Beads, Ribbon, Scalloped Scissors, Paper Piercer

3 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Oh so sweet, Cookie! Love how the embellishment takes center stage as the focal point and sentiment at the same time. It's so clean and efficient!

TrishG said...

Very cute and simple card. Love the letter beads

Jamey said...

what a lovely card - great use of the beads :)