Thursday, August 20, 2009

Daytona Beach...

I wanted to share a few photos I took at Daytona Beach...It was a great time and the weather was awesome! We met some really nice people too...But its sure nice to be back home! I hope to post some card creations in the next few days...Thanks for stopping by! Cookie
View walking down towards the pool/beach
Some of the beautiful landscaping
One of my favorite hideaways where we stayedI was surprised I was able to get this close to get this shot...she looks so peaceful...
This is one of my favorites...The old red lifeguard chair against the pretty blue sky looked really neat to me...





2 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Looks like a grand vacation! Glad you enjoyed a break. We all need a break!

Jennie M said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Love that lifeguard chair picture, that is gorgeous!