Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mothers Day to all you Moms out there! I had made this card a while back for my Mom who LOVES to shop and LOVES to dress up too...I thought I would try to mimic a shopping bag by using tissue paper (that I secured inbetween two layers) and a ribbon handle...A bit of bling was added to her hang with a jeweled brad...I popped up part of her hat for dimension...I hope you all enjoy your day you deserve it! Hugs...Cookie
Love shower coming your way Mom!
Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net
Supplies: Stamp by SU,Stazon Ink, DCWV Paper, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, Jeweled Brad, Tissue Paper, Pop Dots, Ribbon

I want to say a very special Happy Birthday to my Aunt Lori who just happens to also be what I like to call my Fairy Craft Mother (So Happy Mothers Day too!) my creations would not be possible if it werent for her... I love you lots Aunt Lori!!!!
Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

3 comments:

Pauline said...

These are so cute, love the tissue paper :o)
Happy Mothers day too.

Ann said...

Fabulous, dahling!

Michele Kovack said...

Such a cute card! Love the tissue paper! Great idea!