Friday, September 11, 2009

Will Work for a Bite...

With Halloween coming up I thought using the Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Punches would be fun! Thank you Aunt Lori for hooking me up! I wanted to make a Clean and Simple card and I came up with this...I thought of the Stampin Up "Just Between Fiends" sentiment "Will Work for a Bite" would be perfect with the drippy red...This would be a great card for any "Twilight" fans you may know too...I added some punched out bats to the inside so when the recipient opens it out they fall...Anybody else working on Halloween cards I would love to see them! Post a link....Have a Wonderful Weekend!! Hugs...Cookie
Supplies: Stampin Up Just Between Fiends, Stazon Black Ink, Pop Dots,DCWV and Halcraft Papers

4 comments:

Gabriela said...

Cookie - your drippy vampire card is fabulous! Sheer genius, my dear!

Patty Gorka said...

I haven't started my Halloween cards just yet. Your card is so cute, I really like that punch, but I don't have it yet. Great idea to use it along the top and bottom portion of your card!

Ann said...

LOVE this one--so cute!

Ali Manning said...

What a cool card, Cookie and that punch is a must-have! Looks like you're having a lot of Halloween fun right now!