Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Best Witches...


Heres another one of the Halloween cards I have been working on for the shop...This one uses Stampin Ups Booglie Set...Googlie eyes were added and a bit of sparkle over the orange on her hat and outfit, its sparkly in person...I LOVE the papers in Debbie Mumms Fall Stack this year...My Aunt was so sweet and hooked me up with a stack...Thanks Aunt Lori!


Supplies: Stampin Up Booglie Eyes Set, Stazon Ink Black, DCWV and Debbie Mumm Stack, Brad Stickers, Pop Dots, Watercolor Pencils by Kimberly, Ribbon, Sakura Stardust Pen and Googlie Eyes

Thanks so much for stopping by...Hmm I think a little "Bewitched" from YouTube would be cool....
Hey who was your favorite Darren from Bewitched...Mine was Dick York (the first one). Wow watching that intro brought back some memories...anyone else out there remember this show?


3 comments:

Ann said...

Too cute! LOVE the googly eyes!

Gabriela said...

What a darling card! i wonder how I can find the link to your Etsy shop. Maybe I'm overlooking it but I didn't see it on your blog. I'd love to shop from you.

Patty Gorka said...

Oh my goodness! Did that video ever bring back some memories! Thanks so much for sharing that with us and your card! Those colors remind of of candy corn. Great job!