Friday, September 4, 2009

Stylin...

Heres another special request card from one of my customers, she wanted a Hair Stylist on the card for one of her fellow beautiticians...When she told me who is it was for I knew just what to do.
I have two stamps by Stamping Bella, one lady with a brush and scissors and a girl with a blow dryer...So I combined the two by stamping the blower dryer and cutting it out and inserting it into her popped up pocket on her coat...I colored the blow dryer to look like her own personal one (its black and hot pink leopard) a black thread was added to give the effect of the cord...This card was so FUN to make! She is a very stylin girl so I hope she enjoys it, the inside reads "Hope your Birthday is a cut above the rest"...Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!

Supplies: Stazon Black Ink,Stamps by Stamping Bellas, Halcraft and DCWV Papers, Pop Dots, Watercolors by Kim, SU Blender, Circle Punch, Kristen Puter Font, Ribbon, Black Thread, Sakura Stardust Pen (on scissors) and Black Marker

6 comments:

Ann said...

Cookie, this card is just plain FUN! I love it!

Gabriela said...

Cookie - what a darling card! Love the personalized blow dryer, but the thread is sheer genius!

Patty Gorka said...

Super cute card, your friend is going to love how it turned out! I love the idea of how you were able to use both of your stamps. Great sentiment as well!

Susan Raihala said...

Good grief, Cookie, you are totally on a roll with these commissions! I totally want one of these for my stylist, who is such a sweetie! Please, please, please email me!

Anita said...

How clever of you to combine the images. Thank you for the inspiration! :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely thought out card Cookie, your friend is going to be so impressed with it.
Love the idea of the hair dryer.

Marion x