Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Halloween CAS...

Good morning! This post is dedicated to two people who have inspired me so much! JulieHRR (whos blog is Paper Trufflez) and LateBlossom (whos blog is Simplicity by LateBlossom) I so LOVE the Clean and Simple Style that these two have perfected and they give me so much inspiration! Thanks Julie and Susan! Hugs.....On this CAS card the Happy Halloween sentiment stands out so much to me, I just made it the focus and added some punched out bats with funky green bling eyes...The colors go with the Spooky Color Challenge over at SCS too...
Thanks so much and Have A Wonderful Day!
Supplies: Inkadinkado Stamp, MS Bat Punch, Bling, Pop Dots, Papers by DCWV and Color Pack

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Cookie! You are quite literally the sweetest! ;) Thank you. I think YOU have perfected CAS and I always enjoy seeing what you create immensely! *mondo squishy hugs*

Susan Raihala said...

Ditto what Julie said. Especially the *mondo squishy hugs* part.

Joan B said...

I agree but I would add a third. YOU